(Please see our ‘Special Offers‘ page for discounts and occasional specials and read our Terms and Conditions, here for information on Table Massage business practices, in-home massage practices, appointment cancellations, refunds, Travel Fees, etc.)
THE FOLLOWING RATES VALID FROM DECEMBER 15, 2017 UNTIL APRIL 8, 2018
( * ) See below for the in-home travel fee.
|Swedish, Custom, Deep Tissue, Sports, Cupping, TMJ, Craniosacral|
|Hot Stone Massage|
General and Cancellation Policies for Table Massage
* In-Home Travel Fees
If your therapist(s) has to travel more than 4 miles from our office (in the town of Jackson) an additional fee of $25 applies.
If coming to our office in Jackson, we recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. This allows time for an unhurried experience and ample time to fill out a client profile necessary to tailor our treatments to your personal needs – and for you to be ready on the massage table at your appointed start time. If we are coming to your residence – we will arrive 15 minutes (at least) before your scheduled appointment time – please be there to let us in!
In the event that you are running late, we will endeavor to conduct your full treatment, however, please note that the treatment may need to be shortened if the therapist has another booking immediately afterwards. Massage Professionals of Jackson Hole reserves the right to charge 100% of the service price when accommodating late clients. The reservation of an appointment indicates that Massage Professionals of Jackson Hole has reserved the service time for you and therefore has had to decline other customer business for that particular service time either at the office or other out-call appointments.
Scheduled treatments are reserved especially for you. We require 24 hour advance notice in order to cancel any service with no charge. If your appointment is not cancelled within this notification period, your appointment is considered confirmed. Any changes or cancellations made after the 24 hour window are subject to the full charge for each service. Because of this policy, a valid credit card number is required at time of booking. This policy also applies to gift card and certificate holders.
At the time of booking we require a credit card number to confirm your appointment. Any sessions not held with a credit card are not considered a confirmed appointment.
No Show Policy
Clients who fail to show for appointments will be treated as a no-notice cancellation and charged 100% of the service fee – It is important that our massage therapists are compensated for reserved time slots.
Scope of Practice
- Jackson Hole Massage Professionals therapists are licensed professionals and held to the highest standards of the American Massage Therapy Association.
- Massage Therapy is a profession in which the practitioner applies manual techniques, and may apply adjunctive therapies, with the intention of positively affecting the health and well-being of the client.
- Massage Therapists do not diagnose or prescribe for medical conditions nor are they allowed to provide treatment for a specific condition without a doctor’s supervision. The massage therapist is required to refer you for diagnosis and to follow recommendations of your physician.
Respect for Client Needs and Boundaries
- Massage Professionals of Jackson Hole therapistss are happy to adjust pressure, temperature, musical volume, work longer on an area or move on if you request it.
- The client may choose to: leave on as much clothing as needed for comfort, refuse any massage methods, stop massage at any time and is free to leave; the therapy door is never locked.
- The client will always be modestly draped. Only the area being massaged will be undraped.
- Occasionally, an emotional response to massage occurs. If this happens, it is ok to express the feelings in our safe, nonjudgmental environment – or you may request privacy and end the session.
- Requests for sexual activity will not be tolerated, will be viewed as solicitation, and reported to the proper authorities under the guidelines of the massage therapy policies and procedures. The client will not be rescheduled if this occurs.
- The breast and genital area will not be massaged under any circumstances. Permission will be asked before working close to these areas; otherwise, a professional distance will be maintained. Also, low back, hip & gluteal area will be massaged only with permission and can be worked through the draping if requested.
- Sexual interaction or discussion of any kind between the client and the massage therapist is NEVER appropriate. On rare occasions an involuntary sensual response to massage is natural and will subside on its own in a few moments.
Confidentiality and Conversation
- The discussion between the massage therapist and the client is confidential. The client may or may not choose to talk during the massage.
- We are happy to listen to your conversation and share our professional expertise. We prefer to not discuss topics of a political, private or sexual nature.
- It is the responsibility of the client to keep the massage therapist informed of any medical treatment currently being taken, and to provide written permission from the physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc., that the massage may be continued.
- The client must also keep the massage therapist informed of any changes in health conditions.
|Throwing a party? Hosting a wedding? Having an employee appreciation day? Need a group activity? Add some “feel-good” to your event by offering Chair Massage to your guests.
Usually offered in pairs, two massage therapists will set up their massage chairs and give back, shoulder, head, hand and arm rubs.Chair massage is a style of seated massage that is typically short — 10 or 15 minutes — and focuses on your back, shoulders and neck and arms. Chair massage is done over clothes and doesn’t require any massage oil. For chair massage, you are seated in a special chair with your face resting in a cradle, looking down towards the floor, with supports for your arms. Your back and neck completely relax while the therapist relieves muscle tension using Swedish massage moves like kneading and compression and tapotement.